Tuesday, May 20

Thanks

During the past few weeks, I've received lots of wonderful emails from those who read my last blog post. Many of you wished me a speedy recovery. Some of you thought I was still very ill. I'm happy to report I am alive and well and have been so for some time. The fact is, I decided to run away from home for awhile and thus neglected my blog.

My husband and I have long loved the Oregon coast and when opportunity presented itself we packed our bags and headed out. We had a wonderful time and made lots of new friends. When I figure out how to post photos via my new Windows Vista (which doesn't get along with Blogger) I will show you some of my favorites.

It was a blessing to me to once again realize that no matter how far from home you are life always has pleasant surprises around each corner. We treasured our days at Netarts Bay where we rented a wonderful beach home with a belvedere. Just out the window on a narrow spit of sand was a group of sea lions that kept us entertained. We visited lighthouses and ate clam chowder and had fun just being together as a family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a blast and a very good reason to take a break from blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...