Wednesday, September 24

Today's NieNie Benefit Sale went...fast!
I clicked on the link precisely at 10 a.m. PST and
things were disappearing faster than I could
look at them. I managed to snap up a vinyl
wall sign, Home Sweet Home, which I can
hardly wait to get!
The first one hundred of the NieNie Postcards
were grabbed within, by my calculations,
the first 8 minutes. There are now less
than 2 dozen remaining from the
box I sent to Morgan.
I am so excited.
If you hurry, you can click on the
NieNie Benefit Sale Banner
and see if there are any left!
It has been such an honor to be a part
of this sale and to know that I've been able,
in some small measure, to be of use in
helping these two phenomenal people,
Christian and Stephanie Nielson.
Because there have been so many people
who have donated beautiful items
for the sale, it will be extended
through Thursday and Friday
beginning at 10 a.m. PST both days.
Be there on time ~ and jump right in
so you don't miss a thing
and
please remember to keep this dear
family in your prayers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...