Thursday, October 1

What Are You Thinking?

I can't believe almost a year has passed since I met with talented author Valerie Ackley. The sister of New York Best Times selling author Leslie Householder, Valerie was determined to
portray the power of positive thinking in a fun and interesting way that would appeal to kids. A busy mom herself she spent a lot of time and energy on a manuscript she hoped would convey
her message. I was honored to meet her last fall and discuss the possibilities.

Now I've completed the illustrations and the book will soon go to print under Leslie's label of ThoughtsAlive Books. Look for What Are You Thinking? in stores and online by Christmas.

3 comments:

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

I love your art! Best wishes for the success of this book.

Rick and Mal said...

It looks really good Mom! You do such a good job on all of your projects. I am proud of all that you can accomplish in a day. I love your blog so much. It is so inspiring. I love the design and pictures that show off your talent.

Lori said...

Sincere thanks, Kathi. I'm looking forward to lunch.

Thanks, Mal. I'm proud of you as well. You are my light and inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...