Friday, August 29

NieNie



As many of you know, Arizona mother of four and blogger Stephanie Nielson (The NieNie Dialogues) was critically injured in a plane crash. For more info, click here.

In the wake of the accident, there has been an enormous outpouring of love. People from all over the world want to help. In Nie's honor, and in honor of all those endeavoring to raise money for her care, I have created a special angel. I'm going to sell postcard sized prints of the angel, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Nie Recovery Fund.

The cards will be part of the NieNie Benefit Sale hosted by Morgan Moore on September 23 and 24. I'll post details soon.

If you can't wait, or miss the sale, send $2.50 to me:

Lori Nawyn
Box 827
Brigham, Utah 84302

And I'll make sure you get one. One-hundred percent of the sales will go to Nie Recovery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...