Monday, June 20

Useful Writing Links...and few more things

Sharing some useful writing links courtesy of one of my writing lists. Click on the Useful Writing Links tab above to access them. Let me know if you have other helpful writing sites you frequent and I will add them to the list.
~
I'm getting caught up on email today. Please forgive me if you haven't heard from me in awhile...hoping to go through lots of mail and get back in touch! Thanks for the outpouring of support for Benjamin's Bags. We hope to touch the lives of countless homeless kids.
~
Thanks to dear friends and family who have supported my husband these past weeks through lots of changes and challenges and his determination to accomplish the new qualification goals.
~
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Misha Gerrick said...

Thanks for the links. I'm sure they'll be really helpful.

Hope everything is going well. :-)

Lori said...

Hi Misha!

Everything is going well. Summer has been very hectic, but I'm glad to be able to spend a bit more time on the blog now. Sincere thanks for dropping by!

~lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...